December 1, 2011
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Company: Dickinson State University
Location: Dickinson, North Dakota
|The Marketing Specialist provides website design, marketing and advertising assistance to area small business clients. Please visit our jobs website http://www.dickinsonstate.edu/jobpostings to see complete description and qualifications.
We offer an excellent benefit package, including:
•Employer paid Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance coverage for employee and family
|Application Instructions:||Review of applications will begin December 14, 2011 and continue until the position is filled. To apply, send letter of application, resume, contact information for three professional references, three examples of graphic design work and a DSU Staff employment application to:
DSU.email@example.com. OR MAIL TO:
Dickinson State University
November 29, 2011
Company:University of North Dakota
Job Title: Media Coordinator for the Institute for philosophy in Public Life; Intern
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Internship Description: Dr. Jack Russell Weinstein has requested a digitally-knowledgeable Communication intern ( or, a willingness to learn!) to assist with the institute and WHY? Radio, an international radio show/podcast.
Duties: Work with our philosophy and graphic arts intern to coordinate publicity for the institute and help seek funding opportunities and sponsorships. Duties will range from finding blogs, to arranging news coverage of our programs, to finding out how to get a “channel” on services like Roku. Intern should be able to be professional via emails and phone calls, write news releases, maintain campus bulletin boards, utilize social media and create an interactive feel, and identify marketing opportunity. May also qualify to receive credits.
Information can be found at the following websites:
Contact if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
November 29, 2011
Company: UND Center for Community Engagement
Job Title: Communication Internship
Location: Grand Forks, ND
-Students gain experience in a professional office setting, build their portfolio, and expand their network, while working on projects with our crackerjack staff, supervised by Dr. Lane Rakow. Internships are unpaid.
-Assist with Center’s university and media relations, media writing, event planning, relationship building, content and calendar strategies
- Support migration of two websites, content writing and editing, content updates
-and other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications: strong written and verbal communication skills, willingness to take on responsibility independently, interest in working with campus and community partners, and a professional attitude.
Contact: Muriel Kingery
Events and Communication Specialist
UND Center for Community Engagement
701-777-2706 email: email@example.com
November 29, 2011
Job Title: Recruiter/Account Executive
Company: Medix Staffing Solutions
Deadline to Apply: 12/30/2011
As a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, clients turn to Medix for our expertise in sourcing qualified people to fill a variety of contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities. Our internal team of Recruiters and Account Managers are the driving force behind our success and will continue to be the key factor in our growth in the years to come!
Our company is defined by our core values of Customer Focus, Team Work, Accountability, Passion, Commitment and Professionalism. We are currently seeking a candidate that possesses these values and that will also thrive in a fast-paced, sales-oriented and competitive environment. At Medix we believe in offering a great training program that will allow us to mentor and develop our team from within. Having been ranked the 20th fastest growing company in the Chicago area by Crain’s Chicago Business, Medix offers exciting challenges and proven professional opportunity.
As a Recruiter for Medix, you will identify, screen, negotiate with, and place qualified candidates within our clients’ organizations. As a company that is growing exponentially within the Healthcare, Insurance, Scientific and Information Technology industries, there is a tremendous opportunity for promotion to a Sales/Account Manager within the first 8-12 months of employment.
As a Sales/Account Manager, you will experience unlimited earning potential, a competitive base salary and a gratifying commission structure. In this role, it will be your responsibility to develop strategic territories by breaking accounts, developing relationships with department managers and directors and providing them with quality personnel.
• Identify qualified candidates through a number of creative outlets (i.e. job boards, networking groups, social media, etc.).
• Screen and assess candidates through phone screening, interviewing, skills testing, drug/background screening and conducting reference checks.
• Managing the maintenance of current contractors on staff by ensuring excellent attendance, resolving any issues that arise and ensuring employee and client satisfaction.
• Obtain and generate leads and set new meetings with prospective clients.
• Assist with the management of client accounts by attending/shadowing meetings, sending correspondence and/or communicating with clients and resolving any issues.
• Consistently meet and exceed weekly and quarterly quotas (To be established by Management Team upon employment).
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Interest in Sales and/or previous sales experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• High energy
• Ability to show initiative
• Competitive mindset encouraged
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Competitive salary/commission structure
• Comprehensive medical insurance (PPO, HSA, HMO – in IL only)
• Dental insurance
• Vision assistance
• Vacation/Personal Days
• Paid Holidays Off
• Employer financed Life, Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
• Weekly pay
• Comprehensive training program
• Opportunity to participate in community and philanthropic events
How to Apply:
|Visit us on Facebook to learn more about us; https://www.facebook.com/medixteam|
|Application Instructions:||Please apply via the Team ND System.|
November 29, 2011
Job Tittle: Aftermarket Co-op
Location: Bismarck, ND
Deadline to Apply: 12/22/2011
Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments. Join a global company focused on delivering best-in-class products and services.
Doosan brings 115 years of history to every engagement. From building industrial facilities, machinery, and equipment to infrastructure development, Doosan also has sister companies in the consumer goods and service sectors. No matter where you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s “2G strategy” represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan employs over 39,000 people worldwide.
You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning about business. Now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a Bobcat co-op, you’ll learn solid business practices from some of the best Aftermarket Parts in the industry. You’ll have a hand in executing projects alongside Bobcat employees. But as much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them. Opportunities are available at our Bismarck, ND locations.
Your Aftermarket co-op may provide hands-on work in:
• Assist in planning and forecasting parts usage
• Work cross-functionally to help successfully implement and launch product lines
• Help administer inventory control functions
• Work directly with suppliers and accounts payable to rectify invoice variances
• Work with key decision makers from all functional areas to ensure uninterrupted supply of material
• Help with various aspects of trade shows including: planning, budgeting, training employees, developing the trade show website, and measuring trade show Return on Investment
• Collect and gather competitive data as it relates to Aftermarket parts
• Help manage the financial responsibilities associated with the literature program
• Create and distribute Parts dealer emails.
• Manage and develop Bobcat Aftermarket Parts Marketing material.
• Develop and maintain Aftermarket Parts section of BobcatNET, Bobcatstore, and Bobcat.com.
• Develop, communicate, and evaluate Parts promotions.
• Assist in the development and implementation of Parts training.
• Produce marketing plans for marketing projects.
• 8 month commitment (the student needs to see projects through to completion, May-Dec or Jan-Aug)
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field or Marketing/Communications
• Junior or Senior standing
• GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Previous co-op experience a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent communication skills
BENEFITS AVAILABILE TO OUR CO-OPS:
• Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits – (3 credits)
o (up to $1,000.00 per semester)
To Apply: Qualified applicants should apply online at http://www.diicorp.com/careers and click on college recruiting. Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
October 13, 2011
Company: Menards Inc Location: Many locations Job Title: Manager Trainees Job Description: Manager Trainees 3-month program on the job at any store location. Rotate through four departments of the store, upon successful completion of these four areas of the program along with a willingness to relocate, can move up to the manager level. Strong performance and a dedication to succeed will lead to even more promotions and responsibility. Offer excellent wages and a full benefits package. Including, medical, dental, 401 K, instant profit sharing, paid vacations and holiday pay. Hourly position, wage may vary depending on experience. Must pass a background test and drug test. Work a flexible schedule, icluding day, nights, and weekends. Submit a resume by October 31st. They will also be conducting on campus interviews November 9th
October 4, 2011
Institute For Humane Studies Location: George Mason University Description: Internship Offers open to all majors :
Charles G. Koch Summer Fellow Program: Paid public policy internships at over 50 think tanks and policy organizations across the U.S. This a ten week, summer program. Journalism Internship Program: Paid Placements at newspapers, major media networks, online news sites, and investigate, nonprofit newsrooms. Spring, summer, fall. Humane Studies Fellowship: helps aspiring academics fund their studies. Awards are given to graduate students as well as outstanding undergraduate conducting research that advances a free society through their academic work.
More information is available online at http://www.TheIhs.org/studentprograms
October 4, 2011
Job Title: Multimedia Journalist Company: KVLY-TV, Fargo ND Job Description: Looking for a great story-teller with advanced photography skills and the ability to report in the field. Excellent reading, writing, organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask College degre in journalism or related field preferred. Acceptable driving reacord and valid driver’s license required. Who to contact: Register with career services online at http://www.myinterface.com/und/student or call career services at 701-777-3904
September 29, 2011
Job Title: Full-time media internship Company: Marist in Manhattan Program Location: New York City, New York Description: Offering a rigorous full-time semester-long study/internship in the media capital of the U.S. Only during Spring and fall semester for undergraduate students. Students will be enrolled in a 400+ hour internship and two 3 credit online courses. Commit students to 4 full-time days of work per week for 12 or more weeks. Faculty conduct personal site visits. Qualifications: Students of all majors who aspire to careers in media and public. Students with a strong GPA and high levels of motivation and independence. Contact: http://www.marist.edu/commarts/marristinmanhattan. Professor Gerry McNulty
September 26, 2011
The Z947 is searching for interns for the upcoming semester. When a student becomes an intern with Z947 they receive Public Relations, Communication, Sales, Marketing and Promotions experience. Interns will get valuable behind the scenes experience planning events as well as seeing all of the jobs that make a radio station work.
Students must work a minimum of 20.0 hours to meet our Citadel requirements during their internship peroid (10-15 weeks). Although all positions must be for college credit and are not paid, possibilities are endless and the experience students will gain is priceless!
- Setting up equipment for live remove broadcasts.
- Help hand out Z947 promotional materials at broadcast locations
- Help create compelling ways to promote and giveaway tickets to some of the biggest Grand Forks area concerts.
- Help out wih on-air elements on Z947.
Contact: Shyla Howell, Promotions Manager
Leighton Broadcasting, Z947